Your responsibilities include:
- Conceptualize M&E designs and execute the project with the detailed designs.
- Manage and engage client/consultant/ contractors and local authorities to drive project execution, submission to authorities and overall on-site construction supervision.
What you will need:
- A recognised university degree Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Building Services.
- At least 3 to 6 years’ of relevant experience in design and implementation of building services.
- Strong team-working, communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build good working relationships with client and key stakeholders.
- Open to opportunities to be trained on a wide range of technical and management topics.